Infinite Solutions is more than just an IT company. We are a group of highly skilled, certified specialists working together to provide technology solutions in a collaborative and transparent environment.
Established in 1998 and based in New Albany, Indiana, our goal is to help you streamline your IT needs, eliminate waste and improve your bottom line. We help our clients become technology proactive and deliver real solutions that lead to improved productivity and profitability.
We partner with you.
We learn how you talk, what your true needs are and where we can implement solutions that remove the headaches, hiccups and costly technology missteps that can impact your business negatively. We work with you so we can provide unbiased, sound advice about solutions that create numerous efficiencies.
Infinite Solutions does this because if you succeed in your business endeavors, then we succeed with you.
Infinite Solutions serves clients from the East Coast to the Midwest to Japan to Europe. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in textiles, healthcare, community banks, laundry services and CPA firms.
What can we do for you?
- Manage and maintain your local and remote daily server back-ups and resolve any issues that prevent the back-up from running properly every morning
- Manage local nightly system backups of all on-premise Microsoft servers and perform a monthly test restoration to verify the integrity of the back-up
- Manage and maintain antivirus on each Windows based server and workstation
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, cabling, and networking hardware and software products
- Maintain operating systems of servers, workstations, including e-mail (Exchange), print, and back-up servers.
- Maintain Active Directory security
- Perform application availability monitoring for service based applications (SQL and Exchange).
- Perform network and server availability monitoring
- Maintain a Help Desk system to allow users to report IT problems
- Receive and respond promptly to Help Desk requests
- Triage users’ help requests with the appropriate software vendor to aid in speedy resolution of software issues
- Schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Support development and implementation of networking projects and new technology installations
- Support users on Microsoft applications and devices where required
- Respond to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Review and approve applicable Microsoft security patches to all workstations and servers every month
- Work in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, the CFO or other designated personnel
- Travel as needed to existing sites to make technology changes or implement new technology
- Use local vendors to run cabling
- Provide a monthly accountability report for services rendered
Prompt Response Times
We are on call for you 24/7/365. For issues involving server or application downtime that presents work stoppage, Infinite Solutions will respond immediately.